no secret, traditional marketing is giving way to digital marketing.
According to Forrester Research, Inc., "Interactive marketing will near
$55 billion and represent 21% of all
marketing spend in 2014 as marketers shift dollars away from
traditional media and toward search marketing, display advertising,
email marketing, social media, and mobile marketing."
done our research too, reviewing 100's of articles, blogs and
predictions and have made some recommendations about whether you should
BUY, TRY or let the digital marketing medium FLY. An example of
which is our recommendation to BUY into websites.
If you don't have one, you need one. And if you have one you need to ask yourself:
We're reworking and redesigning website daily. Transforming them from
pretty online brochures to a valuable opening of the sales pipeline,
driving leads to the business with interactive tools and database
- Is there relevant content that provides value or does it contribute to clutter on the www?
- Is it driving leads to my business?
- Does it contain credible links?
- How professional, powerful and reliable is it?
- Where does it rank in the search engines?
Check out all of our digital marketing recommendations now!