Were all about win-win marketing relationships!
Our unique boutique marketing shop is probably most well known for creative excellence. We can make even the most mundane look amazing. But the secret of our creative excellence is not founded on making things look pretty. We use our marketing knowledge to ensure the creative has a deeper founded meaning and will ultimately achieve your goals.
Creative excellence is not learned. It comes from within. The tools and ability to work with the tools is of course learned and our designers are pros with the most advanced design tools on the market. But when you're looking at a blank screen, it's the creative from within that gives the project life.
Here are a couple tips you can use to stir up your own creativity:
- Use your imagination. Don't spend all your time reading the thoughts of others. You'll learn more and be more creative by using your own imagination.
- Play, be whimsical. Take yourself down the road to a childhood activity or memory. Jump on a swing or pick up a box of crayons and color.
- Be curious - never stop questioning. Babysit your 3-5 year old nieces or nephews and rediscover the art of questioning anything and everything. The possibilities are endless when you ask questions.
- Zoom – try something you've never tried before. Skydive, kayak, dance, rock climb, roller blade, paint a picture, write a poem. You may fall flat on your face, you may hate it, but at least you've tried.
- Get back to nature – go camping, hiking, take a walk through the woods, wade through a pond, watch ants in an anthill. There is true genius in the simplicity of nature.
If you don't have a creative bone in your body or no time to get the juices flowing, give us a call.
Carmen Neufeld, Planners Plus
Carmen Neufeld specializes in event management and is the president of Planners Plus, a full service meeting planning firm.
Listen to Carmen's testimonial.(Click arrow to listen)
We can help you Generate Demand
Patricia Wainikka, QNET
Patricia is the Executive Director of The Manitoba Quality Network (QNET). QNET provides training and networking opportunities in the areas of Management & Leadership, Quality & Effectiveness, Workplace Wellness, and Board Governance.
Listen to Patricia's testimonial.(Click arrow to listen)
How we develop Creative Excellence
Wayne Sage, Harwood Design Builders
Wayne Sage is the owner and president of Harwood Design Builders, a Winnipeg based builder and renovation company.
Listen to Wayne's testimonial.(Click arrow to listen)
How we Execute Flawlessly