Were all about win-win marketing relationships!
To have a business you need clients and to get clients you need to generate demand. The first step in this is creating awareness in the marketplace. Here are a some tips to help you create awareness:
- Research: Find out who are the most likely customers to buy from you.
- Buyer Persona: Develop buy personas for the different segments who buy.
- Focus: Focus on reaching the most potentially responsive and profitable segment(s).
- Creative tactics: Put a plan together using an integrated marketing approach. Consider everything from electronic, social, print, outdoor and promotional methods.
- Consistent repetition: Maximize brand awareness by assigning a brand guardian and ensure every point of contact is receiving the same message.
If this sounds daunting or you simply want to leave this for the experts, give us a call.
Carmen Neufeld, Planners Plus
Carmen Neufeld specializes in event management and is the president of Planners Plus, a full service meeting planning firm.
Listen to Carmen's testimonial.(Click arrow to listen)
We can help you Generate Demand
Patricia Wainikka, QNET
Patricia is the Executive Director of The Manitoba Quality Network (QNET). QNET provides training and networking opportunities in the areas of Management & Leadership, Quality & Effectiveness, Workplace Wellness, and Board Governance.
Listen to Patricia's testimonial.(Click arrow to listen)
How we develop Creative Excellence
Wayne Sage, Harwood Design Builders
Wayne Sage is the owner and president of Harwood Design Builders, a Winnipeg based builder and renovation company.
Listen to Wayne's testimonial.(Click arrow to listen)
How we Execute Flawlessly