Does your office need a new shade of green?
- Use powerbars that turn off unused lighting and appliances automatically.
- Use energy efficient fluorescent light bulbs.
- Set up your computer to go to “sleep mode” after 10 minutes. Don't be fooled, a screen saver does not save energy. If you are leaving your desk for more than a half an hour, turn off your computer.
- Take the stairs instead of using the elevator. It not only saves energy, but is healthy for you as well and in time may give you more energy.
- Use bicycle messengers for deliveries when possible.
- Use all natural cleaning supplies when cleaning your office. This prevents harmful chemicals from getting into the environment.
- Carpool, bus or bike to work.
- Set your printer to print double sided when printing large documents. Save any wasted paper for scrap paper.
- Use paper with a high post-consumer recycled content.
- Use white boards for your meetings instead of flip charts.
- Recycle your ink cartridges.
- Encourage staff to bring in their own coffee cups, rather than using disposable
- When possible send out your invoices electronically instead of mail.
- Have recycling bins available to use.
Back Marketing Resources Page